Colville and Kettle Falls, Washington, United States
A bartering network serving the Kettle Falls and Colville area of northeastern Washington.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Eat Fresh, Eat Local
It's that time of year when the farmer's market is bringing us fresh, local, healthy food and soon our gardens and orchards will be beckoning as well. Ah summer, it's just around the corner!
We really want to promote this kind of lifestyle, eating quality food and giving our bodies the best nourishment we can while also supporting our local farmers. I really enjoyed Judy's post about healthy eating tips, those were great ideas!
This seems to be a season of learning thriftiness and how to stretch our dollar, but while we do that we also want to strive for quality. I believe that bartering and trading is the best way to do this because we all have needs and we all have something to offer. I would like to let you know some of the things that I want to offer. I don't really have a price on these yet, mainly because I'd like to trade with them, but I'm also willing to sell:


Fresh whole wheat bread and baked goods (custom orders also available)
Massage and doula services
Cleaning with natural cleaning products

Please contact Sarah at mountaincarpenters@gmail.com if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment